General Admissions & OTCAS Emory & Henry Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thefutureisot

Reaction score
Hello whether you are a current emory & henry student or even a prospective applicant..can you please share your academic stats? ( gre, prereq gpa, overall gpa) I also am interested to know if this program is a good program if you're currently enrolled.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there!
I will be starting Emory and Henry's OTD program in the Fall. I applied to four schools and was accepted to 3, and waitlisted at the fourth (which was in Pennsylvania). I loved Emory and Henry from the moment I went there, and I really liked the fact that they have a soft cadaver lab and the Falls Prevention Center right in the building. The school is located in Marion, which is an extremely small town, but I grew up in a small town and loved the atmosphere. I also attended Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia, which is a small town also. My stats are as follows:

Undergraduate Institution: Longwood University, Bachelor's of Science
Major: Biology-- Pre-Health, Minor: Psychology and Special Education
Overall GPA: 3.83
Prerequisite GPA: 3.9
GRE: Verbal-- 157, Quantitative-- 153, Analytical Writing-- 4.5

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there!
I will be starting Emory and Henry's OTD program in the Fall. I applied to four schools and was accepted to 3, and waitlisted at the fourth (which was in Pennsylvania). I loved Emory and Henry from the moment I went there, and I really liked the fact that they have a soft cadaver lab and the Falls Prevention Center right in the building. The school is located in Marion, which is an extremely small town, but I grew up in a small town and loved the atmosphere. I also attended Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia, which is a small town also. My stats are as follows:

Undergraduate Institution: Longwood University, Bachelor's of Science
Major: Biology-- Pre-Health, Minor: Psychology and Special Education
Overall GPA: 3.83
Prerequisite GPA: 3.9
GRE: Verbal-- 157, Quantitative-- 153, Analytical Writing-- 4.5

Goodluck!! and thank you for sharing