Emory Interview Invite this late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bozz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Great school. I like it .. but is it basically for a waitlist spot?

Couldn't find any info in the Emory thread/previous ones about this.

Members don't see this ad.

I am an M1 and there are quite a few people in our class that interviewed in Feb. It isn't for a waitlist spot because Emory accepts the most people in March at the end of their interview season. This is so that all applicants have a fair shot of getting in and that there are spots for people who interview at the end of the season.

Great school. I like it .. but is it basically for a waitlist spot?

Couldn't find any info in the Emory thread/previous ones about this.

If you do not want it, I will gladly take it...

Members don't see this ad :)
is emory rolling?

If you do not want it, I will gladly take it...

only if you give me your acceptance at a certain school where you'll end up paying 1/3rd what you'd pay at Emory or any other schools you are still interested in

I am an M1 and there are quite a few people in our class that interviewed in Feb. It isn't for a waitlist spot because Emory accepts the most people in March at the end of their interview season. This is so that all applicants have a fair shot of getting in and that there are spots for people who interview at the end of the season.

that only makes sense, I turned my full secondary in kinda late and am waiting for an interview. your post made me feel better thanks.
-durty