Emory interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from the nice lady in the admissions office inviting me to interview. I just submitted the secondary about 2 weeks ago, so I guess they've started interviewing. I couldn't find the other thread (too lazy) so i just made a new post. Good luck all! --Trek

Members don't see this ad.

did she call your work or home phone number?

Good luck! I've heard Emory interviews are some of the most difficult. Apparently, they like to use stress interviews. Bring your hammer (the kind with the nail remover) in case they ask you to open the window! ;) I've also heard that they make you ask other interviewees questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Panel interview at Emory from what I hear. 3 interviewers, 3 interviewees. I think they actually make you discuss questions amongst your other interviewees to see how well you interact. Sounds brutal, but it's a great school with a great rep.

Home, work, it's all the same for me. But they called me at home since i have a funky job during the school year. Personally, i'm a fan of stress interviews. I think i work better under pressure and wouldn't mind. I've had one that i'd say was a stress interview and learned tons more from it than making niceties about the weather in NYC and other places. --Trek