Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Emory interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Trek, Oct 11, 2001.

1. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member
    7+ Year Member

Just got a call from the nice lady in the admissions office inviting me to interview. I just submitted the secondary about 2 weeks ago, so I guess they've started interviewing. I couldn't find the other thread (too lazy) so i just made a new post. Good luck all! --Trek

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DNALadder2002

DNALadder2002 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

did she call your work or home phone number?

4. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper
    7+ Year Member

Good luck! I've heard Emory interviews are some of the most difficult. Apparently, they like to use stress interviews. Bring your hammer (the kind with the nail remover) in case they ask you to open the window! ;) I've also heard that they make you ask other interviewees questions.

5. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Panel interview at Emory from what I hear. 3 interviewers, 3 interviewees. I think they actually make you discuss questions amongst your other interviewees to see how well you interact. Sounds brutal, but it's a great school with a great rep.

6. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member
    7+ Year Member

Home, work, it's all the same for me. But they called me at home since i have a funky job during the school year. Personally, i'm a fan of stress interviews. I think i work better under pressure and wouldn't mind. I've had one that i'd say was a stress interview and learned tons more from it than making niceties about the weather in NYC and other places. --Trek