Emory Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swoop

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody out there going to Emory med school or graduated from Emory university? What do you think of the school and/or there med school?

Members don't see this ad.

dw's got the 411 on emory:) hah - their computer guys called me and wanted me to debug their app with them. no luck for them - that sucks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by jot
hah - their computer guys called me and wanted me to debug their app with them. no luck for them - that sucks.

you've got to be kidding (although, its emory so it doesn't suprise me :rolleyes: )

well i know DW is an expert cause he has helped me out many of times. i am sophomore at emory undergrad. the school is pretty cool. i mean it can get boring at times since there is no d1 sports (got to go for ga tech and uga), but then again in med school do you have time for that. great city, i mean not many places are as cool as atl. the campus is really nice, and emory is in one of the best parts of atlanta. its close to buckhead which is atlanta's scene for clubs and upscale shoppin. cdc is on campus so thats a major plus. good luck!