Emory October Interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xaelia

neenlet
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
...I was just curious if anyone who interviewed at Emory in October has heard anything; one of their monthly decision mailing dates was supposedly November 11th.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an acceptance call on October 22nd and a formal letter on October 24th...I interviewed mid October...

I interviewed early November (like November 5, a monday, I think) and I was accepted about a week or so later- very fast turn around I thought.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at Emory on October 30th and heard from them late last week...

I interviewed at Emory two weeks ago (Nov. 4) and got an acceptance email 10 minutes ago :)

I interviewed in mid-Oct and haven't heard anything. Well, I guess they'll either reject me or put me in a waiting list.

I interviewed Oct 4th and was accepted late october. i believe that they don't reject or waitlist interviewees until some time in march and that everyones files stay open until then or unless you are accepted.

if anyone has been accepted and thinks that's where they'll end up, PM me b/c that's where I'm 99% likely to be. just interested in my future classmates!