Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Emory October Interviewees

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by xaelia, Nov 18, 2002.

1. xaelia

xaelia neenlet
    Physician Faculty 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Attending Physician
    ...I was just curious if anyone who interviewed at Emory in October has heard anything; one of their monthly decision mailing dates was supposedly November 11th.

2. Sapphire1416

Sapphire1416 Member
    7+ Year Member

I got an acceptance call on October 22nd and a formal letter on October 24th...I interviewed mid October...

3. Patrick Noonan

7+ Year Member

I interviewed early November (like November 5, a monday, I think) and I was accepted about a week or so later- very fast turn around I thought.

4. barnu

barnu Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed at Emory on October 30th and heard from them late last week...

5. nupedogg03

nupedogg03 Junior Member

I interviewed at Emory two weeks ago (Nov. 4) and got an acceptance email 10 minutes ago :)

6. jalan2

jalan2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed in mid-Oct and haven't heard anything. Well, I guess they'll either reject me or put me in a waiting list.

7. pillowhead

pillowhead Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I interviewed Oct 4th and was accepted late october. i believe that they don't reject or waitlist interviewees until some time in march and that everyones files stay open until then or unless you are accepted.

if anyone has been accepted and thinks that's where they'll end up, PM me b/c that's where I'm 99% likely to be. just interested in my future classmates!