Emory Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcjay

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was waitlisted at Emory for the 2004 entering class. I know they have already started classes for this year, but I have yet to receive an official letter of "we are sorry to inform you....rejected!" Anyone else in this position, or has anyone else received a letter or email. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I was also left dangling on the waitlist. I haven't received my rejection letter either. I e-mailed Erica Black and she has yet to respond.

-X

mcjay said:
I was waitlisted at Emory for the 2004 entering class. I know they have already started classes for this year, but I have yet to receive an official letter of "we are sorry to inform you....rejected!" Anyone else in this position, or has anyone else received a letter or email. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it really matter?

I am not sure if Emory is any different but I was under the impression that if you are on the waitlist you will never receive a rejection letter. You are waitlisted until after school starts. However, you cannot matriculate after the first week of class so you cannot get in even though you are never rejected.