Emory Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eastsidaz

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I realize this is premature since they have sent out waitlist notices, but since this thread will get started eventually anyway, I may as well ask. Does Emory have much waitlist movement? I loved it, and it's pretty high on my list.

Members don't see this ad.

Guess we didn't get those acceptance emails huh? ;(

The waitlist should have some movement after May 15th. I heard of someone getting in like right before school started. I haven't even received the mail yet but I'd be happy with a waitlist at this point... please don't let it be a rejection. *fingers crossed* If I get waitlisted I'm definetly calling to find out more about it. Good luck to you bro.

EDIT

I did a search on Emory waitlist and came up w/ some info I'd like to share.

- Emory doesn't give much info about their waitlist. One student said that about 5-10% of the class comes off the waitlist, so that's about 10-15 people.

- If you have not received anything after this last mailing date, you will receive an alternate list notification through email on the 22nd of March as it states on the paper. If you don't receive that email, I guess you're rejected.

- Now the "best" news is that last year, there was someone who DID NOT receive the acceptance email, but still ended up receiving an acceptance through mail so we still have hope! :luck: