Emory Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Entirecropslost

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, does anybody know about how many people Emory takes off the waitlist? I know if varies year to year, but I didn't realize that medical school's over accept on their first round of acceptances. So now I'm a little nervous because I have no idea how much the waitlist usually moves (or not).

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, does anybody know about how many people Emory takes off the waitlist? I know if varies year to year, but I didn't realize that medical school's over accept on their first round of acceptances. So now I'm a little nervous because I have no idea how much the waitlist usually moves (or not).

They Emory waitlist email was the most extensive email I've ever seen. It explains everything about the waitlist that they can give away. It pretty much answers everything except how many people come off. But as noted in the email, it changes from year to year so nobody really knows. Send them lots of letters and give them lots of calls. Tell Erika how much you love her and you should have a good shot. Good luck!