Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allengal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an email today from Emory. They have an online site for their secondary.

Members don't see this ad.

ok, you've got to know this is coming - pls post the link to the site, any password needed?

Members don't see this ad :)
I certified my AMCAS application on July 17.

hey allengal, i'm not in the emory database yet so i don't have access to the secondary. do you mind posting the essay/short response questions if there are any?

Here are the topics:
1.) Please briefly describe what you are doing if you are no longer a fulltime student

2.) If you have had health-related experience (volunteer or employed) and/or research experience, please specify the amount of time and frequency of time involved and briefly describe the nature of the experience

3.) Please discuss any special interest(s) attracting you to Emory.

Hope this helps!

They say to carefully consider their mean MCATs and GPAs before deciding to fill out their secondary. Ok, their mean MCAT is 710. What does that mean?

I followed the link they provided on their secondary instructions and went into their med school bulletin. In there, they said that their typical scores on the individual MCAT sections were 11. Hope that helps.