1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Emory's waitlist: Please post if you know anything about it, if you got in off it

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by 8675309, May 8, 2001.

1. 8675309

8675309 Member
    10+ Year Member

If you know anything about the Emory waitlist, ie you are on it, you got into Emory off it, you are turning Emory down waitlist or acceptance, or if you have any information about Emory's waitlist process at all, please post thank you so much!!!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. machinehead

machinehead Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I think that ~25-30% of the incoming 1st years come off the waitlist but it varies year to year. I had a friend who got in from the waitlist about 2 weeks before registration but I think that the farther away you get from May 15th the less likely you are to get the call, although that is probably true with any waitlist.

4. 8675309

8675309 Member
    10+ Year Member

So...........has anybody heard of any movement or have you gotten off it yourself, thanks