empty...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

simseema17

Why is the predental section not very popular...don't you predents like this website??? I find it very helpful and interesting...just my .02 though...

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Where ever you go, there you are"

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Seema,

I think we're in the same boat when it comes to admissions criteria such as grades and stuff, I'm not the most comptetitive applicant and I applied to the same schools you have, plus a few more and have already been rejected by some. I'd love to chat with you and maybe share some info that might be helpful... I posted something similar to this post about 15 minutes ago but it hasn't shown up yet so don't think I'm nuts, if both messages appear saying about the same thing. Write me back if you want to chat! I'm about to graduate from UCLA (DEC. 15!!!) but still have a few classes to finish at a JC to finish my pre-req's.

Diane

Originally posted by simseema17:
Why is the predental section not very popular...don't you predents like this website??? I find it very helpful and interesting...just my .02 though...

biggrin.gif