Medical Encore: MD, OBGYN, MPH Talks Med School & Residency Admissions [Episode 240]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dr._Suzi_Schweikert_OBGYN_MPH__Accepted_Consultant_blog-1024x512.jpg

I am swamped at this time of year with clients facing early January deadlines so I decided to start the new year with our most popular healthcare-related interview for the last half of 2017: my interview with Accepted consultant, Dr. Suzi Schweikert.

Dr. Schweikert, a practicing OBGYN who has an MPH, talks about her non-traditional path to medicine, her choice of residency, her reasons for adding an MPH to her credentials as well as her work on the UCSD med school admissions committee when she was a medical student there. It’s a fascinating episode, and if you are applying to medical school, thinking ahead to residency, considering an MPH or any of the above, listen to this interview. You’ll find it valuable.

For the complete show notes, please check out the original blog post.

Related Links:

Consultant Profile: Suzi Schweikert
Get in Touch With Dr. Schweikert
Postbac, Medical School & Residency Services
Residency/Fellowship Application Package
How to Nail Your Med School Interviews Webinar
School-Specific Secondary Essay Tips

Related Shows:

Medicinal Magic and Magical Medicine: An Interview with M3 David Elkin
Amy Ho: An ER Resident Who Connects with Patients and Society
What is Med School Really Like?
M3 and Entrepreneur: An Interview with David Eisenberg, Co-Founder of PreMD Tracker
A New Approach to Training Doctors: The University of Connecticut’s M Delta Curriculum

Members don't see this ad.