End of February, anymore Stanford Invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SamDC

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone posted awhile back that Stanford may stop giving out invites at the end of February or thereabouts so I was just curious (more like dying to know) if they're still inviting folks to interview.

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Thanks,
Sam

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering about this too....no rejection, no interview. What's the deal?

getunconcsious said:
I'm wondering about this too....no rejection, no interview. What's the deal?

Getunconcsious,

I get the feeling we're good but not quite good enough. This is merely speculation on my part based solely on those who have been granted an interview or fortunate enough to have been accepted. Your thoughts?

(I hope you, or anyone else, don't take what I've said as an attack on your qualifications. Assuming that our rejections haven't been lost in the mail and Stanford has reviewed our applications, I think we've done fairly well.)

Sam

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also in this shroud of confusion...no rejection and no interview. I hope that we're still in contending...but who knows? The Adcom may be waiting to send off the final batch of rejections.

But the hope is still alive...stay positive!! Its not over till you see the letter.

Good luck!

Me too. Im still waiting. I think its good. I mean not getting rejected is better than being rejected...right?? But at the same time...how long does it take to realize were Stanford material or not. I hope this means they are giving our applications a thorough review.

Im still gonna stay positive. You never know. And it doesnt matter WHEN you get it, it just matters that you get in.

:luck:

This is getting rude. It does not take HALF A YEAR to decide on my stinkin app.

It's almost march people, rejection is imminent.

Actually I'm convinced my rejection letter has been lost in the mail since I've been rejected and waitlisted by much less competitive schools. But of course there is no way for me to know because those snobs won't deign to communicate with me.

yeah, I've been complete there since the end of august/early september and haven't heard a word. Whatever

couple of people have been rejected already post-interview

things in the night that go BUMP