End of the WWorld Game Thread - 1st Game of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
DARYL DIXON AAAAAH

WHAT A GREAT CHARACTER TO BE THE LAST SURVIVOR

Reactions: 1 users
ALSO I CALLED IT SPORTY AND BREAD WERE THE LAST WOLVES

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Whew, great game mods!! And I’d like to give big big kudos to @The_Breadmann , who had the very bumpy start of being in a two-person wolfpack with one person who subbed out midway through D1 and another person who got shot N1, but was solidly village read almost all game, made some great choices, and even managed to turn a rojo in PM into a solid villager pocket. Amazing job for your first ever time wolfing!! :biglove:

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
  • Wow
I considered letting the game continue when Breadmann decided to block and kill DubZ on night 6. But.....I think we were all ready for the game to be over lol
I was initially pretty sad it was over but when I found out Daryl survived I knew the ending couldn't have been better

• Haha
  • Love
d30d2695-3b8b-431f-ae0a-c89a41e85e45-Tbyg.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
v
Yay Aprils! I was completely wrong about you in tot chat!
I was ready to come for her and vetschools.
then I got her as a private chat partner and she originally told me she was a protector and seemed so sincere which is why I thought pip (and bread!) were lying.

then she used it on me one night and said she brought a med kit and I was like ooooooh healer. Lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'm almost in tears though guys. This is exactly what I wanted out of my 100th game.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
v

I was ready to come for her and vetschools.
then I got her as a private chat partner and she originally told me she was a protector and seemed so sincere which is why I thought pip (and bread!) were lying.

then she used it on me one night and said she brought a med kit and I was like ooooooh healer. Lol
I was never initially told what exactly I was but the description implied protector so my big dummy self just assumed it meant protector instead of asking lol

• Haha
Thank you @kaydubs @Doggo Labs and the entire playerlist for making this such a positive thing for me with how this year's been going.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Ya know what I have to say to that?
Suck it wolves who decided they’d rather have a WZ win than village :rofl:
Seems bread changed his mind at the last minute anyway lol blocking + killing me doesn't sound like he wanted me to win :laugh:

• Haha
What was SAR’s win condition?
p01kb9s7.jpg

Welcome to the End of the WWorld! SAR, you are a zombie (chaos!!!). Brain hungry, but a bit on the sneaky smart side. (Zombie disease hasn't fully set in?) You are wily enough to steal different players' abilities and give someone else said ability (you can do this for 5 nights of your choosing). You may use only ONE of those abilities yourself the night that you steal it. To win the game, at least 2 of the people you steal from have to be alive at game end. You must also correctly ID the ultimate threat (there is one!) and make sure Dr. Robert Neville (of I Am Legend) is no longer among the living (yeet or otherwise). Good luck and enjoy some brains! (And chaos?)

- She kept Cyndia's ability for herself not knowing she was a vanillager. And tried to steal DubZ's ability last night. LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
No special origin story otherwise, just a common shortening of the pronunciation of the letter W :laugh:
OOOOooooh. Was trying to figure out how you got dub from w.

I am more and more amazed every day that I got accepted to Cornell

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users