Endocrinologist (MD, PhD)
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2004
I have a question regarding moving/working in Aus. Aus. is one place that my husband and I are thinking about moving in the future. I will be endocrine fellow trained and would like to know how and if its possible to work/live in Aus. I am US Perm. Resident, and from Poland (EU country).

My husband is a US Cit. and has a Masters from Harvard Universty, in business and computer.

We have 2 kids as well, actually 1 AND 1 on the way soon.

Anyone know how we could work this out, and what type of position I would have in Aus. Would I only be able to work in prvt. clinic? Also, how is a person with a masters from Harvard seen in Aus, would he find work?

About the Ads