Enlightening Experience...Thank You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Although I have shadowed Physicians in the past, as well as an Osteopathic Physician, I had never seen OMT first-hand or fully understood the wide range of uses it has.

Recently, I had the chance to visit with an Osteopathic Physician who gave me an "up close and personal" view of manual medicine.

I can honestly say it was the most meaningful, educational, and inspiring experience I have had in terms of pursuing a career as an Osteopathic Physician.

I now truly appreciate the scope of the techniques, the profession as a whole, and the wonderful physicians who not only practice these techniques, but chose to pass their knowledge on to students.

I would like to thank this gentleman for allowing me to spend time with him, and I hope I get another chance to visit his office.

Nothing has inspired me more and raised my level of excitement about Osteopathic medicine more than the few hours I spent watching this physician interact with his patients.

Again, thank you.

------------------
Joshua Paul Hazelton, CNA, EMT-B
[email protected]
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (2002)
"D.O. Wannabe"

Members don't see this ad.