1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Enlightening Experience...Thank You

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Dr JPH, Sep 6, 2000.

1. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Although I have shadowed Physicians in the past, as well as an Osteopathic Physician, I had never seen OMT first-hand or fully understood the wide range of uses it has.

Recently, I had the chance to visit with an Osteopathic Physician who gave me an "up close and personal" view of manual medicine.

I can honestly say it was the most meaningful, educational, and inspiring experience I have had in terms of pursuing a career as an Osteopathic Physician.

I now truly appreciate the scope of the techniques, the profession as a whole, and the wonderful physicians who not only practice these techniques, but chose to pass their knowledge on to students.

I would like to thank this gentleman for allowing me to spend time with him, and I hope I get another chance to visit his office.

Nothing has inspired me more and raised my level of excitement about Osteopathic medicine more than the few hours I spent watching this physician interact with his patients.

Again, thank you.

------------------
    Joshua Paul Hazelton, CNA, EMT-B
    [email protected]
    University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (2002)
    "D.O. Wannabe"

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.