Enough of this "Ryan Can You handle" CRAP.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rowerman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is such a long string. We don't want to waste our time looking through all 178 messages anymore. Please create a new topic or fing something else better to do.

Members don't see this ad.

Easy solution- Don't look!

DLBRUCH-

It's knid of hard not to when the frickin message shows up every day on the board with new messages. Smarty pants.

Members don't see this ad :)
Then don't click the thread open.
smile.gif

Tim of New York City.

You're all tools with too much time...go study

This from the person who has time to leave three post in one day!

Seriously, if you have such a big problem with this thread, have the self discipline to avoid it. Don't punish everyone else because you can't help rubbernecking at the accident scene, so to speak. The thread continues to entertain and does no harm, so get over it!

[This message has been edited by dlbruch (edited 01-12-2000).]

rowerman? how bout "Can't-seem-to-achieve-enough-self-control-to-keep-my-right-index-finger-from-clicking-on-the-Ryan-Can-You-Handle-The-Truth-and-then-waste-my-time-looking-through-all-178-messages- anymore"-man?

Can you handle the truth, rowerman?

Rowerman,

You seem to have alot of anger. By the way, what's with all the "tool" references? and what is the deal with the text on this string?

[This message has been edited by DocGibby (edited 01-13-2000).]

I think I broke the thread with my new long name for rowerman...

Do not blaspheme the "Truth". I think everyone from the glorious 5 page thread should start a new, more obnoxious, longer thread on this one.
Seriously, how could anyone get upset by a silly thread. It is just a few stressed out students being goofy. Do you honestly feel that let down when you see that a new message is from the Ryan thread. If so, you need a new source of entertainment. Maybe check out the onion website. Oh wait,it is in fun. We couldn't handle that now could we.