Entering Ap Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ganesha123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a little confused...should you..or should you not enter AP classes..and if yes...how exactly do you do so..just enter the total AP credits you got..without giving what AP class it was for?

Members don't see this ad.

You give the course name as it appears on your undergrad transcript as well as the units that were conferred. While on the subject, I suggest reading the instruction manual on the AMCAS website. It'll give a lot of tips for things you might have questions about in the future.

One thing you don't want to be guessing about is your application that will be sent to all your schools.

Good luck!

enter it as a class, put the title and everything, and label it high school, and list all of your APs as the summer before freshman year. That is what I did. For lab credit, you can list the lab seperately or check 'with lab'.

enter it as a class, put the title and everything, and label it high school, and list all of your APs as the summer before freshman year. That is what I did. For lab credit, you can list the lab seperately or check 'with lab'.

Seconded.