Entering IB credit into AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myrtillerose

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of your wonderful and helpful posts :) I have a quick question about entering International Baccalaureate credit into AMCAS. A total of 9 credits were given to me by my undergrad institution and it is on my transcript. However, they did not assign an actual transcript grade to either of the three classes I got credit for. Should I also leave the grade input blank when I enter into AMCAS? I shouldn't be entering my IB exam grade, right?

Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a way that you can log in on your school's site and see your transcript? I know my school lists everything and they all have a "grade." My AP classes had a grade of "S" and I believe CLEP was a "P" and my grade for an audited class was listed as "AU." I just entered those in as the grade as that is how it was listed on my transcript. I would think they would have something similar for IB classes...

Thanks for your response. I called AMCAS and they said that if the transcript does not have a letter, to just leave it blank.. so I guess that's what I'm doing. I don't know why my school would just leave it blank, seems silly to me.