Entering senior year and freaking out, what are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imatarheel

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all,

Long time lurker, but I decided to post a thread because I am extremely nervous (albeit maybe for no reason), and wanted to share which schools I'm applying to so you can ring in your opinions (POSTBAC SCHOOLS ONLY)

cGPA undergrad: 3.5
sgpa undergrad: 3.33
Substantial research and volunteer experience (not as much shadowing experience, but it's there)
Experience in working in healthcare

SATs were really low, but long story short I underachieved and did not care in high school (think I received a 1750, but not positive). Took a year off, went to community college for two years, and transferred to a top 30 US News public university. About to finish up and am now applying to the following postbac programs:

Bryn Mawr
Johns Hopkins
UPenn
Tufts
NYU

I thought 5 was the perfect balance of schools to apply to, but now my anxiety is beginning to kick in. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I have not taken the MCAT, I have taken about half or just below of my prerequisites (I have emailed all schools on my list about my core bio and chem sequences being completed and they have all told me that I am eligible for admission).