Envision bought by KKR. Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HOly cow. thats terrible. A group in Arizona who lost their contract got over 500k just to stay on and as good will from Envision. 200k must be a bunch of fools running the show. Might as well go to the open market. Hard to imagine you couldnt get more than 200k from someone else.

As I said the bubble is the CMG bubble. If you are an SDG no matter how many new grads flood the field I am unsure why it matters to me except if I am greedy I can make the buy in ever more steep (which I wont as I oppose it).

Yes, *****s. So, they took over a new hospital and hired twenty new docs right as they were about to vote on selling. Last I heard, USACS was giving them the same amount of money in total as previously, but divided among 30% more docs. Supposed to ink it this week. We'll see.

Members don't see this ad.

Got an email for one of their local contracts. 50k volume 42 physician hours daily and 40 mlp hours.

How does one define insane? The locums pay was $220/hr. Base there is $205. I laughed at the recruiter.

She said they could take back an offer because they are desperate. I told her $500. Non negotiable. Oh and no scribes at that site.
I got the same email. Actually have a friend that works at this ****hole. Multiple docs out since August. Using midlevels to cover physician shifts. Total lack of respect from nursing staff.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using SDN mobile

I got the same email. Actually have a friend that works at this ****hole. Multiple docs out since August. Using midlevels to cover physician shifts. Total lack of respect from nursing staff.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using SDN mobile

Um, yeah, that's not worth it! PAs have plenty of options- why are they signing up for this gig? I have not received this email. CRAZY!!! Curious if they upped their doc offer....

Members don't see this ad :)
Amazing that a buyin can be about 400K a year at your old job. How much were you guys making there? And in what state?
Was in Arizona.. we made a lot. avg collection of over 220/pt which includes those seen by our PAs. If the group wasnt lazy would have been easy to make $1m / yr

Reactions: 1 users
Holy ****!

How much were the fully vested partners making after that?
Post sale $180/hour.. they got a raise since then LOL. glad im gone to a good job. Heard envision improved collections to over $300/pt. IMpressive.