Epidemiology listservs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fantasty

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In case you are interested, here are a couple of options for listservs geared toward epidemiology for students and young professionals.

Yahoogroups: Epidemiologists
Subscribe: [email protected]
I manage this one. It has 50 members but doesn't get much activity right now (<10 messages per month)

Googlegroups: Epidemiology (www.googlegroups.com under Science & Tech)
It has 31 members and generally has more activity.

Either way, I think these are good ways (in addition to SDN) to discuss questions about epidemiology in a non-threatening environment. Most of the requests are asking for advice on design and analysis of research, although also try to include announcements about fellowships, conferences, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

dante201 said:
In case you are interested, here are a couple of options for listservs geared toward epidemiology for students and young professionals.

Yahoogroups: Epidemiologists
Subscribe: [email protected]
I manage this one. It has 50 members but doesn't get much activity right now (<10 messages per month)

Googlegroups: Epidemiology (www.googlegroups.com under Science & Tech)
It has 31 members and generally has more activity.

Either way, I think these are good ways (in addition to SDN) to discuss questions about epidemiology in a non-threatening environment. Most of the requests are asking for advice on design and analysis of research, although also try to include announcements about fellowships, conferences, etc.

Wow. Thanks for the info. I just finished my epi program and I'm glad to see others are enthusiastic about it. Will sign up. thanks! :)