Technology Epocrates and iPod

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tncougar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can load Epocrates onto an iPod. I don't wnat to get a PDA and it would be easy to scroll through it with the iPod wheel. If anyone knows if someone has found a way or is it even possible to do. Much Apreesh.

Members don't see this ad.

I really don't want to buy a PDA. However, I have clerkships. I was hoping someone might know soemthing about loading Medical software on an iPod. I appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really don't want to buy a PDA. However, I have clerkships. I was hoping someone might know soemthing about loading Medical software on an iPod. I appreciate it.
As I mentioned earlier, it's impossible to run ePocrates on an iPod.

ePocrates ONLY supports Windows Mobile and Palm operating systems at this time. You can run them on PDA's or smartphones, but you cannot run it on an iPod or iPhone.

how in the world would you type anything in?

epocrates by wheel?

palm or windows.....that's it, no way around it. carrying around a pda isn't that bad, you get used to it.

how in the world would you type anything in?

epocrates by wheel?

palm or windows.....that's it, no way around it. carrying around a pda isn't that bad, you get used to it.
I think he's trying to keep his $$, but to the OP; you're already so far in the hole already, just go out and buy a pda, buy a cheap one if need be.