EPPP for a non English native Speaker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E_Puerto

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

I'd like to hear your thoughts about the EPPP for someone that will be taking the test in her second language. I studied my bachelors and masters in another language. I moved to the US to do my doctorate in psych 8 years ago. During my program, I did not do well in the classes that required multiple choice exam. Only twice I took multiple choice in English, and it was awful. I began to study the written materials for the eppp in April, and began taking exams last week. I have AATBS. I was hoping to score highe, but I've been in the 50's. I'm worry bc I've been reading about others saying that the test it is written in a difficult manner. I've encountered several times words that I don't know or having difficulties understanding what is posed in the questions. I keep reading and listening to types, but not sure why my scores are low or when to know that I'm ready to take it. It seems that it is hard to remember everything from the study materials.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.