ERAS experience question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g3grl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking over my CV last minute, I realized I can clump experiences together- ex) at a community resource enter, I volunteered for some time before I was given a leadership position. I listed these separately, but now I am wondering if I can just put this into 1 experience and in the description say I was a volunteer (from x to x dates) and then leadership ( x to x)... is that okay? Right now, I feel like it may seem that I was just fluffing up my experiences. I have a few experiences I can put together. I know this is a very last minute question but a quick fix.. would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Looking over my CV last minute, I realized I can clump experiences together- ex) at a community resource enter, I volunteered for some time before I was given a leadership position. I listed these separately, but now I am wondering if I can just put this into 1 experience and in the description say I was a volunteer (from x to x dates) and then leadership ( x to x)... is that okay? Right now, I feel like it may seem that I was just fluffing up my experiences. I have a few experiences I can put together. I know this is a very last minute question but a quick fix.. would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks!

That's what I did - I put the dates of the overall experience, and in the description section I clarified when I was elected to the leadership position if it was not from the beginning.

Nice, I will do just that. Thank you for the quick response! Gluck!!