Cadet133

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2015
Status
Medical Student
I have everything uploaded ready to go PS, Transcripts, MSPE etc. Except I have 1 more LOR pending. IT was already uploaded and is awaiting to be released. My question is Should I go ahead and submit my app on September 15? I dont want programs to reject me because I have an incomplete app and in the same time I dont want to be too late for submission. I am expected to get LOR released on September 16 or September 17.

Jul 19, 2011
Status
How do you know when it will be released? are you AMG or IMG? Had a letter uploaded today and can assign it to programs as of now. Curious of how this whole "approval" thing works.

OP
C

Cadet133

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2015
Status
Medical Student
How do you know when it will be released? are you AMG or IMG? Had a letter uploaded today and can assign it to programs as of now. Curious of how this whole "approval" thing works.
I am an IMG. Everyone that Ive talked to who uploaded their lor in september got theres a week later thats why Im expecting it a few days after september 15.

Mar 13, 2012
Status
Medical Student
I agree. I have had no "processing" time on my LOR. As soon as they were uploaded, I could assign to programs. Not sure what people are talking about.

OP
C

Cadet133

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2015
Status
Medical Student
I agree. I have had no "processing" time on my LOR. As soon as they were uploaded, I could assign to programs. Not sure what people are talking about.
What day in September did your LOR get uploaded?