ERAS photo, GME-1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Perrotfish

Has an MD in Horribleness
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would y'all recommend I wear for my ERAS photo? White coat and tie? Suit jacket and tie? Kakhis? Dress blues? Summer whites? I even have a couple of those passport sized glamor shots left over from ODS (you know, the ones they guilt you into buying, in dress whites with the flag in the background?). Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Toga. Got 6 interviews the same day I submitted my application.

collegehumor.151b26a27b9fadb000e51e1f7264fb13.jpg

I knew I'd seen you somewhere before.

Yep. When a program saw that photo and said yes to an interview, we both knew we'd get along just fine. There were spiders on that plant though, so I would recommend standing near some scholarly looking building on your medical school's campus. Or a sorority house. Then when someone asks what you're doing, tell them that it's ok: you're a doctor. When they laugh, smile and show them your medical school ID. They will then invite you inside. Make sure to bring the camera and the beer.

What would y'all recommend I wear for my ERAS photo? White coat and tie? Suit jacket and tie? Kakhis? Dress blues? Summer whites? I even have a couple of those passport sized glamor shots left over from ODS (you know, the ones they guilt you into buying, in dress whites with the flag in the background?). Thoughts?
Reviving this thread: What did you end up going with?