ERAS publications format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fermi

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know these types of questions have been asked before, but when I'm entering publications into the ERAS common application form, the formatting is horrible and all wrong when I go back to "View CAF" or "View CV." What gives? Is this how programs see it, and is there anything I can do about it?

Members don't see this ad.

Fermi said:
I know these types of questions have been asked before, but when I'm entering publications into the ERAS common application form, the formatting is horrible and all wrong when I go back to "View CAF" or "View CV." What gives? Is this how programs see it, and is there anything I can do about it?
Yeah, the CAF/CV both look pretty gross, but the CAF looks a little better than the CV. To help with the aesthetics, one thing I did was put the journal name in capital letters. Since you don't have the option of using underlined text, the caps at least helps set it apart from the rest of the page.

Cheers
-AT.

Just be careful about using quotation marks around the titles of your papers. When I did that it caused an interesting problem. Every time I click "edit" it would erase whatever I had put between the quotation marks. Very annoying, and no doubt some sort of programming oversight.