Errata for Nova Physics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sehnsucht

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone is aware of listed errata for Nova Physics. Thanks much!

Members don't see this ad.

just checking. I am taking the MCAT in May and I am halfway done with the Nova book (finishing up this weekend) so I just want to know if there are any that I should be aware of before I get to them. The tests at the end of the chapters have been straightforward so far and I have not encountered any problems with the explanations.

I'm half way done too and have not found one mistake..yet:rolleyes:

I'm half way done too and have not found one mistake..yet:rolleyes:

Nova Physics is a pretty darn good book and I feel much more comfortable with how reviews Physics than EK. I went through EK Physics already and, though there are a lot of useful visualization tips, I still felt lacking when I finished the book.

I am also using TPR Hyperlearning but the questions the TPR text gives you are so arithmetic heavy that I feel it is overkill with the amount of time we are supposed to allocate to answering questions on the real thing. I do like the constant questions in the Physical Sciences review, however. They keep me on my toes to think about different perspectives of a problem.