Error- schools attended

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beached whale

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this error message? It says I have no degree listed for two school (which is correct - one was study abroad, one just for post bacc work) but the main problem is that when I try to go back to the schools attended section the field for major and degrees has dissapeared completely! ACK!! I am ready to submit, but with these error messages in the audit section the program won't let me. I've already sent an email and spoken to two reps who say they have NO IDEA when a programmer will be able to look at this. Am I the only one having this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

hey,

i am really sorry that is happening . . . i don't really have much advice for you though, besides trying and trying again.

i just didn't want you to think that nobody was listening. best of luck.

Thanks, I appreciate it. i just keep on telling myself that so many other people are going through the same thing in one form or another. Eventually this mess will be behind us...

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry man, that sucks. Just try being a bugaboo until SCAMCAS gives you a more reasonable answer. Somebody posted the email address of the president so you might try emailing him repeatedly until the problem is fixed. If you wait till they get there **** together, you won't be applying this year.

You're not going to believe this - my genius of a husband (he works in the internet) just figured this out for me - I think AMCAS pulled a formatting change without telling anyone - the funny thing is that the degree and major information that I entered was already there, its just that its now on a different page... anyway, I guess its time to submit and move onto the next SCAMCAS battle - whatever that may be. Damn, I wish I weren't pregnant - this would be a great time to take up drinking again.

Thanks for all your support - lets hope to be trading war stories this time next fall!