• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

dsp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2002
Visit site
Status
help: I just bought a palm tx and was trying to install stedmans but got the followin error message and i couldnt install it. but the memory is not full : i have 45 mb free. i loaded other programs on it just fine. thanks

- Install failed: C:\Program Files\Palm\A\Install\Stedmans.pdb
The memory in your handheld may be full. To check the available memory, select Menu/Info from the handheld's Application Launcher.
Install synchronization failed

Protocol Error: Remote memory. (4013)

SoulPatch

10+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2004
Status
dsp said:
help: I just bought a palm tx and was trying to install stedmans but got the followin error message and i couldnt install it. but the memory is not full : i have 45 mb free. i loaded other programs on it just fine. thanks

- Install failed: C:\Program Files\Palm\A\Install\Stedmans.pdb
The memory in your handheld may be full. To check the available memory, select Menu/Info from the handheld's Application Launcher.
Install synchronization failed

Protocol Error: Remote memory. (4013)

I just got a Palm TX and am trying to install Stedman's . . . I'm having the exact same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

About the Ads

SoulPatch

10+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2004
Status
I can't find any such firmware update on the Palm website. I called support and they said that there isn't one for the Palm TX yet.

Neither Palm nor Skyscape have been able to help so far. I'm going to keep asking them though. Anyone else with the same problem that has been able to fix it?

southerndoc

life is good
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Atlanta
Status
Attending Physician
Oh sorry, you have the TX. I thought you said the T5 (that's what I get for reading while half asleep). The T5 had a similar problem that was corrected with a firmware update. Perhaps the problem has resurfaced on the TX models?

Sage880

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2004
Canada
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm bringing this post back from the dead, but I have this problem now. Anyone know how to fix it? I'd like to put Stedmans on my TX.

KUMoose

Grumpy old man
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 3, 2005
Status
Pharmacist
Did you update the TX firmware? Have you also updated the PalmOS occasionally I've found that fixes a few random bugs.

About the Ads