Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

ESPN NBA Mcat Commercial

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by BushBaby, Oct 22, 2002.

1. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina

Attending Physician
    Has anyone (on the east coast anyway) heard the ESPN NBA radio commercial where all the players saying goodnight to each other and one of them is playing the practicing the harmonica?

In the commercial the players take turns saying goodnight to each other. At one point one player goes "goodnight jason, hey, where's Jason?" and another player goes "He's in the library studying for his MCATS..."... (I think he said Jason)

I thought that was funny.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sm00th13

Sm00th13 Senior Member

I also heard the commercial, but I believe it was little penny they were referring to about studying for the MCAT in the library. I was surprise by it when the word, MCAT was mentioned. Actually there are a few NBA players that were premed majors and were accepted to med school, but decided to fulfill an NBA career before hitting the anatomy book.

4. latinfridley

WHich NBA players?

5. Zurich5

Zurich5 Banned
    Banned

The one and only Alan Henderson, Go Hoosiers.

6. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina

Attending Physician
    LOL...I just heard the commercial now. It was "little penny". I don't why but it cracks me up when I hear it.