BushBaby

Nipplelina
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2002
New York
Status
Attending Physician
Has anyone (on the east coast anyway) heard the ESPN NBA radio commercial where all the players saying goodnight to each other and one of them is playing the practicing the harmonica?

In the commercial the players take turns saying goodnight to each other. At one point one player goes "goodnight jason, hey, where's Jason?" and another player goes "He's in the library studying for his MCATS..."... (I think he said Jason)

I thought that was funny.

Sm00th13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2001
Crooklyn, "N"ever "Y"awn "C"ity
Visit site
Status
I also heard the commercial, but I believe it was little penny they were referring to about studying for the MCAT in the library. I was surprise by it when the word, MCAT was mentioned. Actually there are a few NBA players that were premed majors and were accepted to med school, but decided to fulfill an NBA career before hitting the anatomy book.

About the Ads
OP
B

BushBaby

Nipplelina
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2002
New York
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by Sm00th13
I also heard the commercial, but I believe it was little penny they were referring to about studying for the MCAT in the library. I was surprise by it when the word, MCAT was mentioned. Actually there are a few NBA players that were premed majors and were accepted to med school, but decided to fulfill an NBA career before hitting the anatomy book.
LOL...I just heard the commercial now. It was "little penny". I don't why but it cracks me up when I hear it.

About the Ads