ESRD - dialysis patients

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you enjoyed that then you really need to dig up the handful of threads that compose the great Plankton v Coprolalia feud that culminated in the vanquishing of Copro from SDN.

Ah those were the days . . .
Copro was a little abrasive at times, but he was a pretty smart guy. He made some good contributions.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If you enjoyed that then you really need to dig up the handful of threads that compose the great Plankton v Coprolalia feud that culminated in the vanquishing of Copro from SDN.

Ah those were the days . . .

gonna need some links cause this thread was awesome

At one place I work, they hang 0.9 on every diabetic instead of LR. Rubbish!

Members don't see this ad :)
Copro was a little abrasive at times, but he was a pretty smart guy. He made some good contributions.

He was pretty smart and a reasonable, common-sense dude when it came to anesthesia, but if I recall, he came seriously unglued at the seams and went on some pretty profound anti-Semitic rants (among others).

It was one of my early examples of how good some pretty extremist people are at superficially appearing normal.

He was pretty smart and a reasonable, common-sense dude when it came to anesthesia, but if I recall, he came seriously unglued at the seams and went on some pretty profound anti-Semitic rants (among others).
I remember him coming unglued a handful of times but don't recall that. It's sure been a while though.

I think that was another guy.

cfdavid is the one who turned into a Nazi.

The other memorable meltdown was doctor712.

2win had a short psychotic break not too long ago.

Even JPP at one point went off his rocker.

Reactions: 1 users
cfdavid is the one who turned into a Nazi.

The other memorable meltdown was doctor712.

2win had a short psychotic break not too long ago.

Even JPP at one point went off his rocker.

Yes! I was thinking of cfdavid.

Man, we've had some epic meltdowns in this forum...

Reactions: 1 users