Essay Q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredoctr

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think there is any chance for schools to share written essays? I only ask because I'm trying to make them all original, but after the tenth time of being asked the same question its hard not to just delete the name of one school and add the name of another. Any comments? :) Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Futuredoctr said:
Do you think there is any chance for schools to share written essays? I only ask because I'm trying to make them all original, but after the tenth time of being asked the same question its hard not to just delete the name of one school and add the name of another. Any comments? :) Thanks

if its the same exact question, why wouldnt you do that?

Futuredoctr said:

I highly doubt they have the time - though one of the worst things you can do is inadvertantly leave school's X name in when you mail it to school Y. Do what you can to make it unique and specific to the school, but really, if you're including general stuff about why medicine - no need to change that from school to school.

edit: btw, i assume you're talking about the Why X school? question