1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Essential DAT Study Materials

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by MikeDiggity, Jul 31, 2011.

1. MikeDiggity

MikeDiggity Ultimate Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    The following are available together ($50) or individually (listed below), whichever you prefer:

• Kaplan DAT 2008-2009 Blue book which has lots of full color illustrations and diagrams (with CD) ($20) (includes1 Computer test, 1 paper test)

• Kaplan DAT 2009 White book and lesson book which includes all the plant material that the Kaplan Blue Book does not have ($30)

• Barron's DAT book ($20) which has 4 total practice tests (includes 2 computer tests, 2 paper tests)

• CliffsAP Biology book which does a very good job reviewing the main areas for the biology section of the DAT ($10)

The books are in good condition with very little writing, the practice tests are very helpful to prepare yourself for the real exam. The tests are not written on, I have some multiple choice sheets that I used to write my answers. I will entertain serious offers, PM me if interested.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MikeDiggity

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
  4. MikeDiggity

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
  5. MikeDiggity

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
  6. MikeDiggity

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
  7. MikeDiggity

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
  8. MikeDiggity

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
  9. Shadownght12

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    quite a few bumps there.
    The best time to sell DAT prep material is at the beginning of December and May. I hope that helps.
    P.S. Did you pick a date for your Indiana interview? I went with the 2-Day date on the 28th and 29th.

10. MikeDiggity

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yeah I actually sold them, but thanks for the tip. I am going to be there that weekend too, the end of October. So if I understand what they've told me, we'll be meeting as a group Friday and then have our individual interviews Saturday morning. Look forward to seeing you there!