• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Moonlighting.org is a free job board resource from SDN.

MikeDiggity

Ultimate Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2010
Utah
Status
Dental Student
The following are available together ($50) or individually (listed below), whichever you prefer:

• Kaplan DAT 2008-2009 Blue book which has lots of full color illustrations and diagrams (with CD) ($20) (includes1 Computer test, 1 paper test)

• Kaplan DAT 2009 White book and lesson book which includes all the plant material that the Kaplan Blue Book does not have ($30)

• Barron's DAT book ($20) which has 4 total practice tests (includes 2 computer tests, 2 paper tests)

• CliffsAP Biology book which does a very good job reviewing the main areas for the biology section of the DAT ($10)

The books are in good condition with very little writing, the practice tests are very helpful to prepare yourself for the real exam. The tests are not written on, I have some multiple choice sheets that I used to write my answers. I will entertain serious offers, PM me if interested.

MikeDiggity

Ultimate Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2010
Utah
Status
Dental Student
bump

MikeDiggity

Ultimate Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2010
Utah
Status
Dental Student
bump

About the Ads

MikeDiggity

Ultimate Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2010
Utah
Status
Dental Student
bump

MikeDiggity

Ultimate Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2010
Utah
Status
Dental Student
bump

MikeDiggity

Ultimate Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2010
Utah
Status
Dental Student
bump

MikeDiggity

Ultimate Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2010
Utah
Status
Dental Student
bump

Shadownght12

5+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2010
Status
Dentist
quite a few bumps there.
The best time to sell DAT prep material is at the beginning of December and May. I hope that helps.
P.S. Did you pick a date for your Indiana interview? I went with the 2-Day date on the 28th and 29th.

MikeDiggity

Ultimate Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2010
Utah
Status
Dental Student
Yeah I actually sold them, but thanks for the tip. I am going to be there that weekend too, the end of October. So if I understand what they've told me, we'll be meeting as a group Friday and then have our individual interviews Saturday morning. Look forward to seeing you there!

About the Ads