batista_123

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
if i keep getting 9s on EK 101 verbal passages, does this mean i will score between an 8 and a 10 on the real thing?

drdave2be

D.O.CTOR
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2008
Washington
Status
Pre-Medical
Oh man... VR:rolleyes: It all depends... the BEST thing you can do is to take as many VR tests as possible, so that your reading speed and concentration are peaked for test day. I took 75 VR tests (Kaplan, AAMC, EK did em' all twice or more over six months) and my scores were all over the place. 8-12, however the trend was positive. I'm not sure if the positive trend in score was due to familiarity with the exams (since I rotated through them), or if I actually got better at anwering VR questions. One thing is for certain though, on test day my speed and concentration were so sharp I actually suprised myself. Just keep on practicing and think positive. I would definetely take as many tests as possible before taking the real thing. My scores should be back on July 21st. Since my range was an 8-12, I wouldn't be suprised if I got an 8-12.

SuperSaiyan3

7+ Year Member
May 13, 2009
Status
Oh man... VR:rolleyes: It all depends... the BEST thing you can do is to take as many VR tests as possible, so that your reading speed and concentration are peaked for test day. I took 75 VR tests (Kaplan, AAMC, EK did em' all twice or more over six months) and my scores were all over the place. 8-12, however the trend was positive. I'm not sure if the positive trend in score was due to familiarity with the exams (since I rotated through them), or if I actually got better at anwering VR questions. One thing is for certain though, on test day my speed and concentration were so sharp I actually suprised myself. Just keep on practicing and think positive. I would definetely take as many tests as possible before taking the real thing. My scores should be back on July 21st. Since my range was an 8-12, I wouldn't be suprised if I got an 8-12.
dr dave way to be the MAN.

I hope your work paid off and you got a point for every VR test that you took.

.... so your score would be about 150. Niceeeeeee

let me know what you get. I'm doing the same thing currently (blasting through every possible VR test) and I wanna see how the result goes.