Estimate score from the free USMLE/FRED Orientation test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrHDawg

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How can I estimate my actual 2/3 digit score for Step 2ck? I just took the Free 2008 orientation test off of the USMLE website.. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

see the thread below...try the free step 2 ck score estimator

How can I estimate my actual 2/3 digit score for Step 2ck? I just took the Free 2008 orientation test off of the USMLE website.. :rolleyes:

Hey Dawg,

Do you know if we're supposed to use the 2008 practice materials if taking Step 2 in late 2007? I'm taking CK in 10/07 and CS in 11/07, and I was wondering if the most recent 2008 materials were appropriate to use.

I figured I might as well use the new material.. actually as of Aug 07 the new exam is now being used for Step 2 CK, including media questions. Upto 10 questions will have media content, and I think only the 2008 orientation materials has sample questions for that..

As for CS I do not know anything about the Orientation Materials but if you want I will give you some tips when the time comes, let me know..

see the thread below...try the free step 2 ck score estimator

It does NOT work for the free usmle portion for some reason :mad:
as it is, many people have said it is quite inaccurate, as much as 20 points (3 digit score) above or below what they got.. :cool: