DrHDawg

10+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2007
Florida
Status
  1. Non-Student
How can I estimate my actual 2/3 digit score for Step 2ck? I just took the Free 2008 orientation test off of the USMLE website.. :rolleyes:

Hood

10+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2007
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
see the thread below...try the free step 2 ck score estimator

mdphd2b

Hepato-phile
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2001
Someplace cold
Status
  1. Attending Physician
How can I estimate my actual 2/3 digit score for Step 2ck? I just took the Free 2008 orientation test off of the USMLE website.. :rolleyes:

Hey Dawg,

Do you know if we're supposed to use the 2008 practice materials if taking Step 2 in late 2007? I'm taking CK in 10/07 and CS in 11/07, and I was wondering if the most recent 2008 materials were appropriate to use.

About the Ads

DrHDawg

10+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2007
Florida
Status
  1. Non-Student
I figured I might as well use the new material.. actually as of Aug 07 the new exam is now being used for Step 2 CK, including media questions. Upto 10 questions will have media content, and I think only the 2008 orientation materials has sample questions for that..

As for CS I do not know anything about the Orientation Materials but if you want I will give you some tips when the time comes, let me know..

DrHDawg

10+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2007
Florida
Status
  1. Non-Student
see the thread below...try the free step 2 ck score estimator

It does NOT work for the free usmle portion for some reason :mad:
as it is, many people have said it is quite inaccurate, as much as 20 points (3 digit score) above or below what they got.. :cool:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads