Estimated Costs of Veterinary School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is so painful to be working out international tuition for european schools and see how much native students pay. :yeahright: Like, wtf is wrong with the USA.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
@bluechis - I don't know. I'm so distracted by your pup in your profile picture that I can't think straight. Looks like my little show Pomeranian that I had a few years ago. She was tiny and a little shark. :love:

@bluechis - I don't know. I'm so distracted by your pup in your profile picture that I can't think straight. Looks like my little show Pomeranian that I had a few years ago. She was tiny and a little shark. :love:
:happy: Can you believe I adopted her through my city shelter? She was transferred to my clinic for heart problems (an undiagnosed/untreated PDA) after being found wandering and I took her home the next day. She was never claimed so our clinic raised funds for heart surgery and we got nearly three years with her before she passed. She was the best kind of pom - like a slightly twisted labrador in a poofy little body. :laugh: