Estimated Enrollment: 35% Male, 65% Female

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Davis also has an abnormally high amount of extremely fit / attractive people. Everyone bikes rides here... You can cover one end to the other in about 35 minutes on bike, and the bike paths are second to none - Best of all, cars actually respect you, since they're used to you. And cops will cite drivers that don't "share the road" :) We are probably one of the fittest cities in the nation - not that that's saying much nowadays. :eek:

Yea when I visited Colorado it was the same way, bikers all over.

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder if she is an SDN user and knows you alias crazy bob. She'll totally mess with you. lol

Nope. I don't think she's the type of girl to be getting on SDN. No offense to you girls on SDN... I hope no one hits me for it :laugh:

Nope. I don't think she's the type of girl to be getting on SDN. No offense to you girls on SDN... I hope no one hits me for it :laugh:

Ohhhh you'd be suprised, when I tell people I'm a hard core SDNer they usually are either extremely surprised or beyond extremely suprised, she may be a secret SDNer too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohhhh you'd be suprised, when I tell people I'm a hard core SDNer they usually are either extremely surprised or beyond extremely suprised, she may be a secret SDNer too.

I could ask her tomorrow morning since i'll see her :laugh:

So far, I know only 3 other people out of 120 in my class who use SDN.

She may not read the signatures on people's posts and so she might not know the aliases of people at our school.

I could ask her tomorrow morning since i'll see her :laugh:

So far, I know only 3 other people out of 120 in my class who use SDN.

She may not read the signatures on people's posts and so she might not know the aliases of people at our school.

What if it's me ? :scared: It could be me. :laugh:

When you see me in class tomorrow, ask me out for a hot spontaneous date, I give you full permission.

What if it's me ? :scared: It could be me. :laugh:

When you see me in class tomorrow, ask me out for a hot spontaneous date, I give you full permission.

:rofl: That does sound really tempting. If that girl (which could be you :laugh:) doesn't leave too early, then I could lol. But maybe not on a hot spontaneous one. Since it would be like the second or third time "we" talk alone instead of with other people around.

:rofl: That does sound really tempting. If that girl (which could be you :laugh:) doesn't leave too early, then I could lol. But maybe not on a hot spontaneous one. Since it would be like the second or third time "we" talk alone instead of with other people around.

Then you will find out she is married.

As far as tiger woods goes, You show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man that is tired of hittin' it.

As far as tiger woods goes, You show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man that is tired of hittin' it.

+1

Quite possibly one of my favorite quotes in the history of quotations... some would say I am jaded... I like to call it realist. LOL

LOL No offense taken... I agree with Cheb... you would be surprised. I don't really know what you mean by that though... I think we have a good mix of people ;)

LOL No offense taken... I agree with Cheb... you would be surprised. I don't really know what you mean by that though... I think we have a good mix of people ;)

The girl I'm talking about is usually quiet. She'll talk to her closest friends from undergrad, and with everyone else, she'll only talk to them if she has a question of if they ask her questions. Other than that, she can sit next to you for a whole day and not say anything if she doesn't want to. Most people would use that excuse to talk to a class mate, or just have a random conversation.

Also, she doesn't really seem like the type to use the computer a whole lot. Sometimes she gets on facebook, but she doesn't do a lot on there. Sometimes I'll try to talk to her on facebook chat, but she doesn't say much. So based on that, I thought she wouldn't be on SDN since she doesn't go online a lot.

She is not into you. Get over it and stop creepin' on Facebook.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's a messed up this to say especially after you made a thread about being rejected because your in the lowest caste of hinduism...

If you read his posts consistently, he usually doesn't have very many nice things to say. He must of confused me with someone else because he tried to call me fat in several of his posts. That post brought me a lot of laughs. :laugh:

Anyone who makes a post about female/male ratio in school and then call people creeps is a giant hypocrite.

She is not into you. Get over it and stop creepin' on Facebook.
:thumbdown:

That's a messed up this to say especially after you made a thread about being rejected because your in the lowest caste of hinduism...

:thumbup:

I even purposely tried to not say 'hey' to her (but I didn't ignore her) this whole semester to see how long it could take for us to meet each other :laugh: It lasted about two months and then she added me as a friend on facebook. I had not added her until then even though I knew she was on facebook.

I even purposely tried to not say 'hey' to her (but I didn't ignore her) this whole semester to see how long it could take for us to meet each other :laugh: It lasted about two months and then she added me as a friend on facebook. I had not added her until then even though I knew she was on facebook.

hahah way to go crazy bob! :thumbup:

The girl made it clear she is not interested. Further pursuit is a violation of her modesty.

Following what is going on in someone's life by watching their status messages on Instant Messengers such as MSN, and their updates to their social networking profiles on websites like Facebook or MySpace. Akin to stalking in the real world, but usually done to people who are your friends that would normally share this information with you, however you're just too busy to keep up conversation with them.
I see you've got a new cat, dumped your girlfriend, moved to a new apartment, had a fight with your sister, and your goldfish died. Yes, it's true, I've been creeping you, just been so busy with finals that I haven't had a chance to call or write until now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=creeping

Which girl are we talking about? :laugh:

By that definition, I have never been creeping on this girl because I dunno what's going on in her life. Seriously.

Why are you explaining yourself to this guy ?

Again same dude who makes posts about female/male ratio is calling you a creep. Does no one see hypocrisy written all over this ?

Why are you explaining yourself to this guy ?

Again same dude who makes posts about female/male ratio is calling you a creep. Does no one see hypocrisy written all over this ?

I see it now.... To the OP: :thumbdown:

eh...its completely natural to be curious about somebody you are interested in. Don't feel bad

I agree with Cheb's earlier recommendation. Find a med student. ;)

I know one med student who is a first year, and I am sort of interested in her, but we never see each other because we're busy studying :( And we probably couldn't study together since we would be working on completely different things.

I know one med student who is a first year, and I am sort of interested in her, but we never see each other because we're busy studying :( And we probably couldn't study together since we would be working on completely different things.

:laugh:

You could be doing other things instead - yesterday I watched Star trek, eat great dinnner and drank a bunch of wine with med students from our school. Now I'm screwed for 5 finals this week :scared:

You could be doing other things instead - yesterday I watched Star trek, eat great dinnner and drank a bunch of wine with med students from our school. Now I'm screwed for 5 finals this week :scared:

Hmm.. well, she knows who I am since we went to high school together. I think she's single but she's like 6 months older than me :eek: Is that too much? :laugh:

Okay, this thread is hilarious. All i can think about right now is this is why sites like match.com etc. are making bank :love:

Hmm.. well, she knows who I am since we went to high school together. I think she's single but she's like 6 months older than me :eek: Is that too much? :laugh:

You could be like her hot young boytoy :rofl::rofl:

My ex was 22 and I'm ancient, so clearly women don't care about age. Make your move, go go go go go Bob !

six months?????? for crying out loud, Crazyb...:rolleyes:

Someone is playing hard to get :) dont over do it and end up clutching on to a pillow---not that Im speaking from experience ;-) I swearrrr

You could be like her hot young boytoy :rofl::rofl:

My ex was 22 and I'm ancient, so clearly women don't care about age. Make your move, go go go go go Bob !

I'll try if and when I see her tomorrow :laugh:

But I would feel awkward about it if she seems to be busy studying with her med school friends in the library.

Someone is playing hard to get :) dont over do it and end up clutching on to a pillow---not that Im speaking from experience ;-) I swearrrr

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
hold up.....am i reading this wrong, or am i a major pervert?? :cool:

;) very funny

That reminds me of
tbs.jpg

Oh, and she's from somewhere close to my hometown, so we could definitely hang out over winter break and I could go see her and ask her out :D

That reminds me of
tbs.jpg

Oh, and she's from somewhere close to my hometown, so we could definitely hang out over winter break and I could go see her and ask her out :D

I miss watching Seinfeld on TBS. Im never home the times they show now, not so funny :-(

That reminds me of
tbs.jpg

haha..maybe thats where i got it from..:p

c'mon, you dont need Seinfield when you got those pillows..:cool:

They might be cold though. You can warm up a pillow while you watch Seinfeld, and then when you sleep, you're not freezing :laugh:

Do you have TiVo or Directv or a VCR?

I've got that On-demand crap--apparently you can record stuff on there, or so Ive been told but um I just dont know how to work it :-( please, dont judge me---Im a nice person.

I just watch it online when Im at school or starbucks but nothing beats stretching out on the couch, ice cream in hand and LOTS LOTS and LOTS of George Costanza, lord of the idiots.

c'mon, you dont need Seinfield when you got those pillows..:cool:

haha damn, I should've logged out before either of you said something lol.

You owe me one Scooby, Im stingy, like George...

haha damn, I should've logged out before either of you said something lol.

You owe me one Scooby, Im stingy, like George...

okay...since i dont like to owe people, i'll give it now........

my pillows and I...we are platonic..theres my secret..;)

but you have heard a lot of people say that, CrazyB?? :laugh: