EURO 2008 and PCAT !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manutdmax

Accepted PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
EURO 2008 just started yesterday, is it taking you away from from PCAT study, which team you do support, I am english and our team is not there :mad:, how do manage study with the finals :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a U.S. fan, so that precludes me from being a fan for another nation. This includes England (2-0 grrrrr....:mad::D).

I'll watch as many games as possible but I'll focus on the France/Germany/Italy games.

Anyway, you just can't get too caught up in watching this. Getting into pharmacy school should be your highest priority and that makes PCAT studying a priority. You could reward yourself after hours of intensive studying with a game. If you plan to study late, then you can watch the reruns on ESPN2 after midnight (that's what I'm doing right now).

Real Madrid all the way sorry and no no beckham fan here.

I only watched the champions league final don't really have time to watch. I do try to kick the ball around at least 30 min a day to go outside lol. I'm a hermit most days studying or working/volunteering.

Members don't see this ad :)
lool, i cant imagine living without soccer, i just love England and english clubs, italians are ok :D, and me too i cant wait for france/holland/italy games,,,that will rock :hardy:...i hope holland will win

I'm ghanaian.i cant live without soccer. Italy and AC Milan have always been my international teams. The thing is am registered for the June PCAT, and I'm so into NBA too (gooooo Heat) and I've been watching the finals. I studied a lot prior to June, hopefully I dont forget. I'm taking the practice test this coming weekend and the second one next week tuesday. Has anybody taken those?

i was thinking in buying the practice test tomorrow, i hope i will do fine, chem and verbal scares me

Go Portugal or Spain...

I am neither, but I like their games....