European Dental Internship for Non-EU graduate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamesw_90

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I am a non-EU/EAA citizen that has recently graduated with a DMD degree from a dental school in Europe. :prof: But now I am facing a bit of a challenge and I'm hoping that some kind person here can help me out

Basically, to be eligible to register as a dentist in my home country, I am required to have passed the licensing exam and have completed a postgraduate internship (can't do it at home). I have passed the licensing exam in the country I graduated from but I am having trouble finding placement for an internship due to language level they require and time is ticking. Luckily we are allowed to intern anywhere within the EU. So if you have any information of any postgrad dental internship/residency/foundation programs within the EU that non-EU citizens can part take, please please share. I will be ever-so grateful!

NB: I don't speak any other language apart from English but I am willing to learn

Members don't see this ad.

Where did you graduate from and where are you hoping to settle in the long term?

Reactions: 1 user
Graduated in Poland. Hoping to settle in UK, Ireland, Malta or Canada in the long term
But basically any good English speaking country :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)