Evaluation ECE and WES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shweta

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know if WES considers number of attempts while calculating GPA ? ECE will consider every repeated course as a credit taken with a 0 score and thus my GPA was lower than expected. But I heard that with WES, the GPA will not go down because a course was repeated. Is that true ?

I tried searching several threads to get answer for this question, but could not find the answer. If any one can post the link for the previous threads also, that would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

hi swetha
from what i know wes report is not widely accepted and u have to fall back on ece if u r planning ur study in US. Hey, but even i heard that u get a good gpa in wes as compared to ece. :confused:

shweta said:
I wanted to know if WES considers number of attempts while calculating GPA ? ECE will consider every repeated course as a credit taken with a 0 score and thus my GPA was lower than expected. But I heard that with WES, the GPA will not go down because a course was repeated. Is that true ?

I tried searching several threads to get answer for this question, but could not find the answer. If any one can post the link for the previous threads also, that would be great.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dont worry,

You can apply for wes, definatly u will have good gpa with htem than ece. And in some cases even wes is valid for entry in schools. go ahead. good luck