evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jinniechoi

bravegirl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what did you write about the course description for evaluation? should they be in detail? how detail shoud they be?
so basically the evaluation center change the Grading values? if my country has the same grading system as US they won't change at all? do they ever determine and choose what class would be evaluated? for instance, if I took something like korean history, they wouldn't evaluate that unit??
thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

jinniechoi said:
what did you write about the course description for evaluation? should they be in detail? how detail shoud they be?
so basically the evaluation center change the Grading values? if my country has the same grading system as US they won't change at all? do they ever determine and choose what class would be evaluated? for instance, if I took something like korean history, they wouldn't evaluate that unit??
thanks,

Jinniechoi u just have to mention that u want a course by course evaluation and they will do it.yes it is in detail it would mention the subjects,credit hours and grades.I dont know if they would change it for u cuz u said u have the same grading system.I think they evluate every subject and they will evluated the korean history and determin how many hour u studied that for and what ur grades were . And then they give u comulative GPA