• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Evaluations (Letters of Recommendation)

Wellington46

2+ Year Member
May 14, 2018
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi all,

I have two signed hardcopy LORs on me (1 DPM, 1 Professor). Both are difficult to contact via e-mail for virtual evaluation requests... the DPM is on vacation and the professor is 700+ miles away, on summer break.

Here are my questions:

1.) Will AACPMAS accept my application without uploading electronic evaluations at this time?
2.) Dumb question - is every school waitlisting at this point?

Thanks so much

futurepod25

Dec 16, 2019
Hello!

I hope I can help a little bit, but if you are unable to send the LORs through the AACPM website, I do believe it is possible to send in your application, since it is possible to submit your application even if no evaluators have submitted their evaluation. You will need to talk to all schools on how you can send in your LORs to them, for example NYCPM allows them to be sent in by hard copy, however that probably will take longer. Really the best thing you can do is contacting each schools admissions!

Many schools are currently just interviewing just for the wait list, so if you are not interested in interviewing for a wait-list position, I would reach out to the schools not only to ask about how you can send your LORs but also if they are interviewing just for the wait list. Also don't lose hope interviewing for a wait-list position! The schools that I know that are currently just interviewing for a wait-list position are Midwestern, Scholl, Barry, and possibly WesternU, but please just reach out to admissions from each school as they will be able to tell you exactly!

I'm so sorry if I wasnt able to help so much, but I wish you good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.