Even dentists can make money off Twilight!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

:(

They should start handing out free stray puppies covered in glitter. Team Edward/Jacob in one, for a worthy cause. And with each puppy, they can give out free floatation devices and helmets as well. Who knows when the day will come in which one of those individuals might slip in a rain puddle and drown. But then again, the puppy will have become kickbutt as Lassie by then and rescue the owner. Okay, just helmets.

Okay, to at least stay in the realms of the pre-dent board, I'll pose the question: has anyone ever seen anything in a dental practice that they felt was ethically/morally unjust?

Taking advantage of 16 yo's with fang veniers which are most likely crazy overpriced seems kind of wrong .

well, the dentist said it is temporary and did not damage the teeth, so it cant be all that bad. it's also most likely not hurting the patient's health (such as messing up her bite) because the dentist purposely didnt make it crazy sharp. even the mom said she didnt really notice the 'fangs' that well. so if its safe, then whatever makes the patient happy is alright. so i wouldnt go as far as saying "morally unjust"

also im not a fan of twilight but when i saw ashley greene on jimmy kimmel. WOW. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY46LKJNTUc

Members don't see this ad :)
well, the dentist said it is temporary and did not damage the teeth, so it cant be all that bad. it's also most likely not hurting the patient's health (such as messing up her bite) because the dentist purposely didnt make it crazy sharp. even the mom said she didnt really notice the 'fangs' that well. so if its safe, then whatever makes the patient happy is alright. so i wouldnt go as far as saying "morally unjust"

also im not a fan of twilight but when i saw ashley greene on jimmy kimmel. WOW. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY46LKJNTUc

Ashley Greene? /looks at link :eek:
Nooo, only Hermione!

I guess it is a bit much to call it morally unjust but it's kind of like selling Kidz Bob to kids, just a couple hundred bucks more expensive. It just feels really wrong, from an adults perspective, to where you feel like you should tell the kid how *****ic they are but the act itself is reprehensible. Plus, my rudimentary animal side awakens whenever one of those KB commercials comes on. Makes me want to go and punch a Cabbage Patch Kid-Baby.

Anyway, my moral conflict in the office would be verbal abuse to children (even if they are acting like little punks), or charging full price for an extraction that only took 10 seconds to pop out.

damn, what is the mom thinking?

but ya know: http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/

Zellyen, you bastard, you. It feels like I just got jabbed in the eyeballs. This is not an exaggeration when I say I feel dumberer for looking at that link.
Warning: The following is the equivalent of lead paint for adults.
Blahhh. I like tortles!!!

I've always liked my semi-fang-like canines, but I hope people don't mistake them for these new vamp veneers.... what will they come up with next!?:eek:

I love the comment on the story:
gxpA99f0jKlohF_DgthroT-48x48.png

Stars.Galore
seriously? With everything thats going it this mom doesnt mind wasting a couple of hundred bucks on fake fangs?

All the people will continue to stop spending money until there is nothing left of the economy. People are making the same amount of money with the same job and still not saving a penny for retirement but to them its "bad out there" lol its amazing to see these idiots slap the hand that feeds them.