Ever caught by a fellow in a bar?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coralfangs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay...
anyway, the fellow advised me to sleep more and study a couple specific chapters the other day.... today I was having a beer and smoking (I smoke a cig when I drink) at the bar downstairs after I read 60 pgs of text (yes I live above one of the most popular bars in town) and she bumped into me just when she was leaving, she smiled and said "ain't you supposed to be studying and sleeping?!" my response was "I live above this bar! I'm serious. I'm just here for a beer after work" she was like, "sure sure"

Members don't see this ad.

saw a few residents getting down and dirty at a party i was at

Sounds like she didn't mind and was giving you a hard time for fun... I've had fun with fellows and residents and they can get pretty crazy. I guess that stress needs to be released somehow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless you were supposed to be at the hospital (and had skipped out) when she saw you, I wouldn't worry about it.

That said, I wouldn't complain about not getting enough sleep on your rotation around this particular fellow.

Unless you were supposed to be at the hospital (and had skipped out) when she saw you, I wouldn't worry about it.

That said, I wouldn't complain about not getting enough sleep on your rotation around this particular fellow.

Obviously you shouldn't. That fellow is awesome. She's so loving and caring that she knows exactly how the students are (baggy eyes, etc) and she also knew that I finished off a week of night shifts before starting at her service that week.

Last edited: