Not open for further replies.

eleminopee

I've got 2 infractions!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Sorry everybody, but every single dental school is full as of today. don't ask how i know this or where i got the information from, but just trust me, i know.

and don't think any spots are going to open up. all decisions are final as of today.

By the way, sorry for anybody interested in UOP, they are actually converting the school to a giant green house, and all the Texas school are becoming daycares.

Good luck next year!

About the Ads
H

HermeytheElf

It's all in how you look at it...are the schools completely full or not empty?

And what he said about UoP is true...as of next year, the Arthur A. Dugoni Arboretum will be open. Amazingly, they will be able to grow all types of plants in 3 seasons instead of 4...but it costs nearly 300k to do it. They argue that because the plants will be producing fruit a year earlier, the cost is justified.

arbelm1

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Pittsburg,PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Psychology Student
Another ***** making another undercover discovery!!!
I know at least three schools that are not full yet.where do I know from?? Asked their admission.

tooth decay

science officer
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
Sorry everybody, but every single dental school is full as of today. don't ask how i know this or where i got the information from, but just trust me, i know.

and don't think any spots are going to open up. all decisions are final as of today.

By the way, sorry for anybody interested in UOP, they are actually converting the school to a giant green house, and all the Texas school are becoming daycares.

Good luck next year!

I think you are "full" of it as of today. Don't ask me how I know, but trust me.

ice4804

Let the fun begin...
10+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
It's all in how you look at it...are the schools completely full or not empty?

And what he said about UoP is true...as of next year, the Arthur A. Dugoni Arboretum will be open. Amazingly, they will be able to grow all types of plants in 3 seasons instead of 4...but it costs nearly 300k to do it. They argue that because the plants will be producing fruit a year earlier, the cost is justified.

Well played, sir. Well played.

About the Ads
Status
Not open for further replies.