Everybody applying this year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Except that it's based on info from msar which isn't entirely accurate. I appreciate this dude's efforts... but unfortunately, there's no easy way to get reliable information except by going to each and every schools website and/or possibly calling them.... something none of us have time to do for every single school... especially not for the ones we are not applying to. I've found ~several~ things in the msar 2003-2004 edition that are, believe it or not, outdated.

If you want stats regarding accept rate/gpa/MCAT I compiled a complete list of MD school statistics... It's right HERE.

I think the website you sited has a link to this on it already with the note "courtesy of SMW" though I don't know why SMW is is getting credit for it ... but whatever... :confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by relatively prime
I think the website you sited has a link to this on it already with the note "courtesy of SMW" though I don't know why SMW is is getting credit for it ... but whatever... :confused: :rolleyes:

I'm sorry about that, relatively prime. I've corrected the error.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody other than me find it somewhat frightening that the average
gpa/mcat at WUSTL is 3.83/37 ? that's more than 3 full points higher than
UCSF... sheesh!

-ttac

yeah.. i find it very frightening. it leads me to believe they are really into numbers and must select those for interviews mostly on numbers. i didn't apply there for that reason.

Originally posted by pocwana

I'm sorry about that, relatively prime. I've corrected the error.

It's ok... not that big a deal. I think all those damn U. of Chicago essays are making me grumpy. I've been working on them all day. I'm almost done with the third... yuck!

the values and beliefs one is snagging me pretty good. i have to think of some anecdote/hook for it as an alternative to some semi-coherent diatribe. if i don't have any should i leave it blank?

jot- Just quote Gandhi. You can't go wrong quoting Gandhi. Yeah, so the guy drank his own urine... who cares, right? I've found that quoting Gandhi has gotten me out of a lot of difficult writing assignments.