relatively prime

post happy member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
Status
Except that it's based on info from msar which isn't entirely accurate. I appreciate this dude's efforts... but unfortunately, there's no easy way to get reliable information except by going to each and every schools website and/or possibly calling them.... something none of us have time to do for every single school... especially not for the ones we are not applying to. I've found ~several~ things in the msar 2003-2004 edition that are, believe it or not, outdated.

If you want stats regarding accept rate/gpa/MCAT I compiled a complete list of MD school statistics... It's right HERE.

I think the website you sited has a link to this on it already with the note "courtesy of SMW" though I don't know why SMW is is getting credit for it ... but whatever... :confused: :rolleyes:

pocwana

MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 11, 2002
L.A.
www-scf.usc.edu
Status
Medical Student
Originally posted by relatively prime
I think the website you sited has a link to this on it already with the note "courtesy of SMW" though I don't know why SMW is is getting credit for it ... but whatever... :confused: :rolleyes:
I'm sorry about that, relatively prime. I've corrected the error.

About the Ads

ttac

Trust me, it's still fun.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2001
Not Philly...
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Does anybody other than me find it somewhat frightening that the average
gpa/mcat at WUSTL is 3.83/37 ? that's more than 3 full points higher than
UCSF... sheesh!

-ttac

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
yeah.. i find it very frightening. it leads me to believe they are really into numbers and must select those for interviews mostly on numbers. i didn't apply there for that reason.

relatively prime

post happy member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by pocwana

I'm sorry about that, relatively prime. I've corrected the error.
It's ok... not that big a deal. I think all those damn U. of Chicago essays are making me grumpy. I've been working on them all day. I'm almost done with the third... yuck!

J

jot

the values and beliefs one is snagging me pretty good. i have to think of some anecdote/hook for it as an alternative to some semi-coherent diatribe. if i don't have any should i leave it blank?

relatively prime

post happy member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
Status
jot- Just quote Gandhi. You can't go wrong quoting Gandhi. Yeah, so the guy drank his own urine... who cares, right? I've found that quoting Gandhi has gotten me out of a lot of difficult writing assignments.

About the Ads