Everybody ready for the big lull in interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zach1201

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It should be happening here relatively soon. The robots that are Adcoms hit their hibernate buttons and stop reviewing applications until after the New Year. Unless they are cyborgs who never shut down...:eek: :scared: :p

Members don't see this ad.

It should be happening here relatively soon. The robots that are Adcoms hit their hibernate buttons and stop reviewing applications until after the New Year. Unless they are cyborgs who never shut down...:eek: :scared: :p

I know...it makes waiting so hard...I'm expecting some Jan decisions (that will inevitably get pushed to Feb)... and a mid-Jan interview....at least people will be returning from the holidays and we've got some Holiday Love :love:

i just got an interview invite from albany so i think they are still getting after it. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got an interview invite from albany so i think they are still getting after it. :cool:

I'm hoping a decison may get made at one of my schools tomorrow, so that it will be mailed out end of next week maybe! (I know, wishfull thinking).

I received an invite from Albany today, too. Keep your hopes up everybody, the interview invites are still coming!

Uh feels like its been that way since mid November...

I've gotten 3 invites this week! Yes, that's a record for me. I think the schools are trying to get those invites out before the break so that they have less to do after the break. This week isn't even halfway over yet, so don't lose hope. There may be a Christmas present in your inbox soon.