Everyone is getting in!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mcatkitkat, Nov 30, 2002.

1. mcatkitkat

mcatkitkat Member

what about me...I haven't even received an interview :confused: I just want to hibernate until this dreadful ugly process is over. I can't take it anymore +pissed+ aarrrggghhh :( why why why ADCOMS do you hear me, do you?? If you read this, call me and send me that fat letter so the fat lady can sing! She's tired of sitting and waiting...she wants to sing already. let her sing!~ let the singing begin. :eek: SIng! Sigh. I've never felt this way before. All I see on this forum anymore is yippe I got in posts. Congrats, I'm happy for you. Really but is anyone hurting like I am? Cause I'm totally like borderline out of it.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Chieka

Chieka Senior Member

Relax, man. Adcoms take their time with these things - you'll hear from them soon enough. Remember, no news is good news (trite, but true).

C.

4. wannabedoc81

wannabedoc81 Member

Yeah, I totally know how you feel. Almost everyone I know who is applying this year has gotten an acceptance already and I'm still running to my mailbox and checking my email neurotically for hopeful interview invites.

5. zingyraindrop

zingyraindrop Member

I am in the same boat. Just hang in there, things will become better once the holidays (post Dec.) are over.

zingy

6. medicine2006

medicine2006 Happy Pisces

Attending Physician
    relax. the longer and harder the battle, the greater the glory and joy.

7. kidsmd

kidsmd Senior Member

don't worry... I've only gotten one interview so far (and i applied to 30 schools). It gets hard some times seeing all these people with interviews but give it some time. It'll be our turn soon. :)

8. Jumpu

Jumpu Tiger Mom/Physiatrist

Attending Physician
    I know exactly how you feel. I am also a borderline applicant and every day that passes without any news makes me more and more nervous. But again, the big interview season is coming up in Jan or so (as others have suggested here at SDN). Good luck to all in this admissions game!

9. conure

conure Master Distiller

I'm waiting patiently also, but at times this is completely maddening. I have no interviews as well so I'm with you.

I don't think I can make it until after christmas to hear any news. They simply have to meet before christmas and make some decisions.

Try and keep busy with other things.